Wish I had time, to stop and think..
About the life that I have left behind
Creases in my jeans they seem
Now that they are fading away, sealed in time
Through the window I look down
At the city that gave it all
Music, love, friends and freedom
Even this saga had to end...
Pulled from under my feet
Abrupt is my World , my Love , my City
Move on they say, Blend in
Be one of them, Why hesitate
With a heart that has stopped listening to me,
Feelings alien to all around me...
I embark on this journey half heartedly
To the land of Unknown
To a world that I no longer understand
For there are never answers
To questions that cannot be asked..
About the life that I have left behind
Creases in my jeans they seem
Now that they are fading away, sealed in time
Through the window I look down
At the city that gave it all
Music, love, friends and freedom
Even this saga had to end...
Pulled from under my feet
Abrupt is my World , my Love , my City
Move on they say, Blend in
Be one of them, Why hesitate
With a heart that has stopped listening to me,
Feelings alien to all around me...
I embark on this journey half heartedly
To the land of Unknown
To a world that I no longer understand
For there are never answers
To questions that cannot be asked..
cool one :) adyar and bessi..and PP wud miss u too :(...btw..pp is not padmapriya :)
ReplyDeleteI love this poem! It truly is touching!. Maybe that's because your leaving Chennai in a couple of days :(......
ReplyDeleteDo i have permission to use this poem in one of my short stories? :) Pwettttyy pweaseee ^_^