Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Living a tale


It’s amazing how one day it all seems futile…


Run as fast as you can, there is no escape
Death if your born, Sorrow if your glad

What am I chasing... I know no more.. And yet I run

Faster than the rest... Towards what I always had

And in this rat race, no one is wiser than the other

Trapped in this vicious cycle, they scream out loud

Sweat beads running down their forehead
Pushing and pulling at each other in disappointment


Blinded by their own stream of thoughts, Ascend they do
Into a world that knows not them nor their destiny

And knowing all we keep ourselves amused 
this way
With the tale we lovingly call LIFE

2 comments:

  1. Sending you some slow and containing energy your way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped running the race a long time ago..Its much better to stroll by and enjoy the view from behind =D

    ReplyDelete